Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Morn 2009

How it looked before the chaos began . . .

Jack loves his new scooter!

Gracie taking her doll, Liberty, for a pretend spin on her new bike. (Liberty was a Christmas present last year.)


Posing for Uncle Phil

My mom (picked up early by my brother, Phil.)


Jared rejoicing in the last 3 Kingdom Dawn books! (He really is rejoicing - had been asking for these for the past 3 months.)

Excited over Jack's new bug vacuum (yes, it really does suck up bugs and he can put them in his new bug habitat.)

Yay!! More Star Wars Legos!


Jack excited over the Legos given to him by Uncle Phil. (Notice the Little People Nativity set on the coffee table? Our kids LOVE playing with this each year. I don't think they'll ever outgrow it. I heard Gracie explaining it to Jack this year - "See this baby? I know it looks just like a regular baby, but he is a KING! :-)

Oohing and ahhing over the Legos.

No comments:

Post a Comment