Monday, October 12, 2009

I Am ~ a poem by Jared from Casa Vida

Jared's CV class had an assignment to complete lines beginning with "I am, I wonder, I hear," etc., thus creating their own unique poem. Jared gave me permission to reprint his (which is saying a lot since most things he deems "too personal" to post on this blog!)

I Am
I am quick and sly
I wonder if my sister is evil
I hear my brother making bomb sounds
I see video game screens
I want all the legos in the world

I am quick and sly
I imagine getting a new dog
I feel loved by my family
I touch video game controllers
I worry about my school work
I cry over my dog dying

I am quick and sly
I understand my friends
I say "Watch it!"
I dream of becoming a Lego designer
I hope I can help people

No comments:

Post a Comment