Gracie had her ballet informance a couple of weeks ago during the last class of the semester. Unbeknownst to us, Miss Dani (her teacher,) awarded all the girls an award at the end of class. Gracie won the "Hardest Worker" award, and Miss Dani prefaced it by saying some very lovely things about Gracie's diligence and character. It brought tears to my eyes because I know every word she said is true! Unfortunately, Paul and Jared had Lego League practice that night and were unable to attend. But, thanks to the power of technology, I was able to capture some of the moments on video. I hope you will rejoice with us on her precious award. We love you, Gracie, and are so proud of you!!!
 |
| Getting ready to dance. |
 |
| Posin' with baby brother . . |
 |
| Gracie's class with their teacher, Miss Dani. They all love her, and I really appreciate that she teaches them "real ballet" (especially for a city class) and has a gift for building the girls up. |
 |
| Beautiful Bumble and her Hardest Worker award! |
The short performance
Demonstrating the positions.
Gracie receiving her award. It came at the very end, so I had to leave in the part where Jack (who was very concerned for his sister) asks, "Gracie doesn't get any award?" It was so sweet of him to care!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment