Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Duane and I at Michael and Jack's birthday dinner last month.
Today we celebrated my father-in-law's birthday (his is Nov. 11th) at my in-laws' house with our niece, Melissa, and her husband, Chris, and I just realized we didn't take any pictures. Yikes! I hate it when that happens. Shame on us!!! So sorry, Poppie! Hope you had a great birthday!

Before Thanksgiving is upons us, I figure I'd better get to work catching up on Oct. We celebrate a lot of bdays in Oct. - my mom's, mine and my twin sister's, several good friends', my nephew Michael's, and Jack's. Whew! Busy month. Here are a few pics from several immediate family celebrations. (And yes, we forgot to take pics at my mom's dinner, too. Sorry, mom!)

Michael opening his Lego Star Wars gift - Dave in the background.

Cute little Jonathan Paul enjoying his balloon guy.

Crazy Uncle Paul/Daddy!


Michael lost his tooth that night!

Jack coloring at the birthday dinner.

Love that smile!

Jared protecting Jack's balloon guy


Jack and his Spiderman guy

Grammie, Uncle Dave, and Aunt Sarah

The kiddos having fun.

Dinner at our house with Grandma Nyma (for Jack's 5th.)

Crazy Gracie can't wait for Daddy to finish blowing up the punch balloon.

Jack with some of his gifts - boy does he love puzzles!

Toy Story snuggie from Jared & Gracie. He looks sooo cute in this!


                                            
                                           - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My birthday on Oct. 6 - we went to Logan's for dinner and had Baskin Robbin's ice cream cake. Yummy!



 

The kids chanting, "We want cake! We want cake!"



Singing Happy Birthday to Jack!

This is the day the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it!  Ps. 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment