Wednesday, May 25, 2011

AWANA Awards Night ~ May 15, 2011

Paul and I were kicking ourselves for not taking cameras to the kids' AWANA Awards Night this year. Duh! Despite the poor quality of the following cell phone pics (especially with no flash,) we are thankful to have them. The kids and their friends worked so hard again this year hiding God's Word in their hearts week after week. Way to go kids!

Love this "behind" shot of Jack with Mr. Glen - his best bud and one of the 3 teachers in Cubbies.

Mr. Glen leading the small Cubbies group in their theme song. Jack is in the middle.

Waiting for their awards.

Jared & Gracie's TNT group performing their songs.




Lots of wonderful volunteers at this church. Some of them have been working in AWANA for over 30 years! God bless 'em!


Gracie with her medal.

Jared got a cool trophy this year (unfortunately no pic of it!)

Jack and his best buddy, Donovan.

Jack with Ms. Susan

Jack with Ms. Kelly

Another shot of Jack with Mr. Glen. I definitely saw a tear in Mr. Glen's eye since Jack will be moving up to Sparks next year. But Jack can still stop by and give Mr. Glen a big hug!


A late In & Out Burger celebration afterwards.


The end of Jack's Cubbies' theme song.


I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.  Ps. 119:11

No comments:

Post a Comment