Saturday, August 1, 2009

In Memory of Adaline Anna Moore

I write this post with deep sadness. I learned today that one of my good friends from high school, Tracy (White) Moore, lost her daughter in a roll-over accident in Utah this week. Addie was only 12 years old. One of Tracy's other daughters, Lydia (only 8,) is in serious condition in a hospital in Salt Lake City. I cannot imagine what they are going through - please pray for this precious family. Tracy & I have known each other for about 22 years, and even if we go months without speaking, we can usually pick up right where we left off. So many good memories - Tracy really helped me survive high school and made it worth remembering.

Several of our school friends are planning to attend Addie's funeral this Friday. I'm grateful we still have this common bond that brings us back together for support after so many years.

Addie w/Gracie (taken Oct. 2007) She was always so sweet to my kids.

My twin sister, Esther, me, Tracy, & Candy. Nicknamed "The Dream Team" by our high school science teacher.

(back) Hannah, Kennedy, Jack, Adam
(front) Lydia, Gracie, & Addie

Kay (Candy's mom), Tracy, and Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment