Did I mention that Jared & Jack are Lego Lovers? This is pretty much an understatement around our house! I finally got a shot of the mess Jack (w/a little help from Jared & Gracie) has made of our Lego room. (Yes, we have a whole room devoted to Legos. It used to be Jack's nursery but he has since moved in w/big brother.) Both boys receive Legos for bdays, Christmas, and save to buy those "big" sets. I don't quite understand it, but apparently "you can never have too many Legos" or so my hubby says. I'm just glad they build so much creativity in our kids! (By the way, the room didn't stay this messy for too much longer and most Legos got put neatly back in their tubs.) We'll see how long it stays that way! :-)
Jared and his dad's creation from 2006 - the motorized pods went along fishing line from upstairs to downstairs. Very cool!
Part of Jared's Lego "movie" from Dec. 2007. I will post as many of the shorts as I can (it's sometimes hard to get them to upload.) Notice the "wonderful" sound effects - these are the sights & sounds often heard & seen around our home! :-) Note: Jared is very embarrassed that I would post these "crude" videos, but I think it's a wonderful example of his boyhood creativity.
No comments:
Post a Comment