After a stressful day the Monday before (with Poppie's colon surgery and my mom's fall in her bathtub,) I decided the kids and I could use a little fun in honor of Jack's 4th bday. I found a website that offered $5 ride coupons for a local indoor amusement park called Jeeper's. When we arrived around 2 p.m. that day, we discovered (much to our delight) that nobody was there! (And really, who would be at 2 p.m. on a normal school day? Another benefit of homeschooling!) The manager gave us an even better deal (50% off normal admission) and assigned us our very own fun guide to follow us around and operate the kids' rides as they chose. (There were several other rides not shown here but the pics were horrible - hard to get good action shots.) Jack had a wonderful time and declared it to be "the best birthday ever!"
No comments:
Post a Comment