We took the kids on an overnight snow play trip to Flagstaff late last month. Talk about snow everywhere!! We had a blast (despite hurting my back while sledding by going airborne twice and crashing down hard on my tailbone.)We love to stay at Little America Hotel while we're there and hope to make this an annual tradition.
I'm trying to save some time by directing you to the album I had already posted on Facebook. I think even non-facebook members can access it. Hopefully it works! (Click on the link below to see the pix.)
I'm trying to save some time by directing you to the album I had already posted on Facebook. I think even non-facebook members can access it. Hopefully it works! (Click on the link below to see the pix.)
Jared, Gracie, and Jack outside our hotel
Facebook Your Photos - Snow Play trip to Flag - Jan. 2010: "http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=144155&id=641363950&l=e11c6d3db7"
No comments:
Post a Comment