Saturday, October 2, 2010

Our Minnesota Trip ~ McGregor & Minnetonka, MN

Tad (my nephew) hanging over the porch railing. This was the back of the cabin and led down to a private dock where we could fish and load the canoe.

In the midst of our busy-ness, I realized I never posted the rest of the pictures from our Minnesota trip this summer. My sister spent a lot of time sorting pics and putting together an album for our friends on Facebook, so I will just include a link to that here. We are very grateful for their generosity and hospitality in hosting us and for renting a beautiful cabin in Northern Minnesota. We all had a blast canoeing, fishing, hiking and just enjoying the time together with almost no schedule and lots of free time. You don't get that much anymore! Hope you enjoy the pics:


http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=192576&id=622743044&l=520f964236

No comments:

Post a Comment